Candle Care Tips
1. Trim you wick to 1/4 of an inch before each use. This produces an even and steady burn.
2. When lighting your candle for the first time, allow it to burn until the wax melts across the entire surface of your jar. This may take between 2-4 hours.
3. Trim your candle wick after each burn. This prevents the candle from smoking on the next burn or from burning the sides of the jar. We recommend trimming the wick 1/4 and 1/8 of an inch.
4. For safety, do not burn your candle more than 4 hours.
5. To maximize scent throw, burn in desired space for 30 mins with door closed. Opening doors and window will spread the scent.